After purchasing a ticket, you will receive an e-mail with the e-ticket as a PDF file in the attachment. Please print out this PDF and take it with you or show the PDF on your smartphone. This is your admission ticket with a unique bar code.
- The e-mail itself is not an admission ticket, only the PDF file with a unique bar code is a valid admission ticket
- The e-ticket is only valid on the chosen date
- Refund of purchased tickets is not possible
- Do not buy an e-ticket if you want to use any promotional vouchers, Museumcard, CJP etc. In that case please come over to the Ticket Office at the entrance.
- A surcharge can be possible at big events.