Groups and guided tours
Make a reservation here for a group visit to Muiderslot. You will receive a discount and avoid having to queue at the ticket office.
- For groups of 20 or more visitors, a discount of 1.50 euros per person is available when booked in advance. This rate does not apply in combination with the Museum Card, the school rate or any other special offers or discounts.
- A guided tour exclusively for your group (max 15 persons) costs € 60.00 per hour excluding entrance fee. A shorter guided tour is possible but that does not affect the price.
- Is your group larger than 15 people? No problem, you simply book several guides.
- If you would like to arrange coffee and cake, lunch or high tea in the Tavern, please inform Vineyard catering of your wishes.
- We can also arrange an event such as an archery workshop or staff or sword fighting. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org of call (+31) 0294-256262 (Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 17.00).
Please select one of the themes for your guided tour. Contact us for your bookings at least two weeks before your visit: email@example.com of call (+31) 0294-256262 (Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 17.00).
- Hidden treasures of the Muiderslot: discover hidden places, special art objects and special stories of the castle.
- Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot: everything about the old bond between the castle and the city of Amsterdam.
- Discover the castle gardens: wander through the castle gardens and hear more about 17th century gardening, (forgotten) vegetables, herbs and flowers.
- Fortifications and water lines: The Muiderslot is part of the Dutch Water Lines and of the Defence Line of Amsterdam, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Muiderslot meets Bas Meeuws: Contemporary flower still lifes by artist photographer Bas Meeuws.
- On request: Touching required! Guided tour for the blind and visually impaired: Smell, feel and taste the museum (guide dogs are allowed)
Do you want to bring your own tour guide?
That’s possible, but it is mandatory to register your group anyway, at least two weeks before your visit. This is necessary to spread the groups in the castle and to qualify for the advantageous group rate as mentioned above. A maximum of 15 people per guide also applies to groups with their own tour guide. If your group consists of more than 15 people, please bring more guides. Contact us for your bookings at least two weeks before your visit: firstname.lastname@example.org of call (+31) 0294-256262 (Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 17.00).
We have an educational programme and offer special rates for schools. You will find all the details in the section Education.